The protection of your personal information is very important to us and we believe that you should know how we use it at all times. Our commitment to ensuring the privacy and security of your information is set out below.
References made to S-Cape UK include the brand UK Bike Tours.
Depending on how you choose to interact with S-Cape UK, we collect personally identifiable information to allow us to provide our services as requested. Such information includes:
1. Your name, address, date of birth, gender, email address, telephone numbers, postal address, medical and dietary information, passport details, travel insurance details and previous outdoor experience.
2. Details of previous trips or events you have attended or enquired about.
3. Information provided through our customer surveys.
4. Your travel preferences and other details from your online interactions with us, including your use of our systems and services such as our website and/or social media pages, IP addresses.
5. Any additional information collected and provided by your travel agent or other third party websites you may book our trips through.
When making an enquiry or booking a trip, we hold certain information so that we can transact your request.
You may supply your information when making an enquiry on our website, sending us a direct email, providing information over the phone, interacting with our social media channels, our various social media channels, at third party events, through market research, or by supplying your information to a travel agent or online affiliate who you utilise. We update your information where possible to ensure we fulfil your requests accurately.
S-Cape UK collects and uses your personal information to ensure we can fulfil your requests and to provide a more personalised experience. This can include:
We may also use your information to market relevant products and events that we believe you may be interested in by way of:
Sharing your information is required to fulfil your booking or enquiry.
If you have opted to receive enewsletter communications from us and at a later stage change your mind, you may at anytime remove yourself from that email distribution list by;
If you would like to verify or change the data we have received from you, please contact S-Cape UK. Please note that you will need to verify your identity before we can disclose the information we hold.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal identifiable data for marketing purposes. We will inform you before collecting your personal identifiable data if we intend to use this data for such purposes. To exercise your right, send an email to email@example.com.
S-Cape UK provides a safe and secure e-commerce environment. We protect the security of your credit card data with the following measures:
If you have a complaint regarding our practices and believe your privacy has been compromised or breached you must direct your complaint in writing to us.